Professors: Request an account from the CSIT Department Associate Dean or eMail me directly.
Students: Request an account from your course Professor.
Note: Only current Broward College students, enrolled in an eligible Computer Science course, and approved by the course Professor or the Associate Dean shall be granted an account here.
Students or Faculty from other departments or institutions are currently ineligible.
Online Virtual Networking Lab
- An Open Source project to create an online lab environment for networking students.
- ACEITLab provides Students the ability to create, configure, and control remote virtual resources such as VMs, Networks, Volumes, and Snapshots.
- Cross-Browser support has been embraced as a necessary element of that, though we still recommend Google's Chrome web browser for the most tested and supported experience.
- Students should ask their Professor for an account.
- Toggling DHCP from the lab public network was not working in some instances.
- The bug was related to a subnet change made during the addition of Cisco-related equipment to the ACE environment.
- Config changes to all affected hosts were pushed and the DHCP option tested fully.
- Minor updates were performed over the Winter break to fix bugs and improve performance.
- Added support for new storage-related libvirt functions.
- Converted some older direct host calls to libvirt, improving reliability, cross-farm synchronization, and performance.