If you're a Professor and would like access to ACEITLab to conduct some of your classes' labs, please contact me by eMail.
Online Virtual Networking Lab
- An Open Source project to create an online lab environment for networking students.
- ACEITLab provides Students the ability to create, configure, and control remote virtual resources such as VMs, Networks, Volumes, and Snapshots.
- Access to those VMs is integrated into the browser via the excellent Guacamole project.
- Though currently focused on KVM and the libvirt-php API, this project was designed to be expanded to other hypervisors through its abstraction model and the addition of further libraries.
- Although this project is aimed at BYOD users and 'cross-browser' support has been embraced as a necessary element of that, we still recommend the Google Chrome web browser for the most tested and supported experience.
- Students should ask their Professor for an account.
Most Recent Changes
6/13/2019 - Interns!
- Interns are now working to update this system; It's going to look prettier and offer more functionality. Details will follow as work progresses; Stay tuned.